About Preloved Book Shop
Helping secondhand books find their forever families
Preloved Book Shop is an Australian-owned group of book lovers, who sell exclusively online. Our aim is to unite readers and secondhand book, a process we fondly refer to as helping a book find its forever-family.
We have a huge collection of second-hand books just waiting to find the right owners in our Melbourne warehouse in Victoria, Australia, and are adding new books to our online catalogue on a daily basis.
The Who’s-Who of Preloved Book Shop:
Paul comes from a long line of secondhand bookshops. He owned two bookshops (Zephyr) in Brisbane, one in the Elizabeth Arcade and the other on Adelaide Street (city). Other shops in Melbourne included Autumn Leaves on Barkly Street and Chapel Street (St Kilda), Mass Alternative in Prahran Shopping Centre and Tragically Hip on Smith Street, Fitzroy. He says Preloved is the best of them all. He is also the author of 140 plus books from picture books through to adult titles.
Mel is a seasoned web developer with over 15 years of experience, collaborating with authors, artists, and businesses globally to transform digital dreams into reality. Throughout her extensive digital career, Mel has amassed a wealth of knowledge that she now channels into the mission of helping beloved books discover new homes. Preloved Book Shop enables her to passionately combine her technical skills with a deep appreciation for literature, ensuring that every cherished book finds its way into the hands of eager readers all over Australia.
Find our more about our cheap second-hand books for sale in Australia:
- Search through and filter our second-hand books for sale,
- See every book we currently have in stock in a single huge book list,
- View all of our award-winning book titles for sale,
- Use our Find Your Perfect Book tool – a book-matching service and different way to browse second-hand books,
- Learn how you can donate your second-hand books,
- Read our Shipping & Returns policy,
- Read our Terms & Conditions of sale.